LULAC News: Share Your Story
Why YOU? This is our story.
We are collecting stories of your experience – both personally and with our movement. If you would like to use your experience to inspire others, consider sharing your story below. Your story will go in our Winter 2019 edition of the LULAC News. Latinos are the largest minority group in the United States and this is a way for us to continue reminding this nation of our contributions and existence. In this edition, we want to center the importance of diversity and inclusivity. By highlighting your history and passions, you are actively showing that anyone, no matter who they are and where they come from, can be a part of something bigger.
The deadline to submit stories and photos for the LULAC News: Winter 2019 issue is January 5. To best qualify for selection, we encourage you to do the following:
- Write and submit your narrative on a Word document. Only use 150-300 words.
- Add a title to your narrative.
- Place your name, state, council number at the top of your document
- Get a fellow council person to edit your narrative and include their name at the top of your document.
- Submit a high quality photo of yourself only (No group pictures unless you can provide written approval by everyone in the picture.)
By submitting this information and materials, you agree to allow LULAC to use your submission and photo as provided for the LULAC News: Winter 2019 issue. If any edits are made, your review and approval will be requested before final publishing. These submissions will not be used in any other way without your prior consent.