Discussion of COVID-19.
It's impact on healthcare and the Latino community with Jill Biden and special guests.
• Rep. Raul Ruiz, U.S. Representative for California's 36th Congressional District
• Jill Biden, Community college professor and former Second Lady of the United States
• Rep. Filemon Vela, U.S. Representative for Texas's 34th Congressional District
• Dr. Robert Rodriguez, Professor of Emergency Medicine, UCSF School of Medicine
• Amirah Sequeira, Lead Legislative Advocate for National Nurses United
Recorded on August 15, 2020
Duration: 1 hr 9 mins.